Transel Impex Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Transel”) maintains this website(hereinafter referred to as “site”) only for the purposes of imparting reliable information,communication, and education. The user is welcome to, with the inclusion of and with everyintention to retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials,download material made available on the site. This may be done exclusively for non-commercial and personal use only. The user is hereby forbidden from distributing,transmitting, reusing, reporting, or modifying any part of the site, including the text, images,audio, and video made avaialble, for commercial or public purposes, without Transel’sexplicit written permission.
By exercising their right to access and browse the site, the user accepts, without anylimitation or qualification, that they agree to the following Terms and Conditions, and thatsuch Terms and Conditions supercede any and all agreements between the user and Transel:
Terms and Conditions of Use:
- Unless explicitly mentioned to the contrary, the user is to browse the site under theassumption that every information made available, inclusive of all text, images, audio,and video, is copyrighted by law, or subject to trademark protection, as applicable.Transel neither warrents nor represents that by browsing the material displayed on thesite, the user does not infringe upon and violate the rights of third parties not ownedby or affiliated with Transel.
- Transel makes all attempts and reasonable efforts to provide the user with the mostupdated and accurate information through its communications via the site. However,Transel assumes no legal responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in thecontent provided.
- All displayed Trademarks, Logos, and Service Marks are the registered andunregistered intellectual property of Transel and others. The user is not to construeanything contained on the site as granting of permission, either implicitly, or bymeans of estoppel, or any other means, to claim any right, either under a license orotherwise, any intellectual property displayed, without the express written permissionof either Transel or the third party owner of such intellectual property, whicheverapplicable. The user is hereby informed that Transel shall aggressively pursue toenforce its rights to its fullest extent under intellectual property law, including, but not limited to, criminal prosecution.
- The user is advised to browse the site at their own risk. Neither Transel, nor any thirdparty affiliated with Transel and engaged with the process of creating, producing, ordelivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, orpunitive damages arising out of the user’s browsing of the site. Transel also does notassume any legal responsibilty, and as such is absolved of any liabilty, for anydamages to the user’s computer, any of it’s equipments, or any property whatsoever,either by means of any viruses or any other transmission during the course of theuser’s accessing, browsing, use of, or downloading any of the material, information,or communication made available on the site.
- The user is hereby informed that, without placing any bar on the foregoing,everything that is made available to the user through the site is provided “AS IS”, andis strictly done so without Warranty of any kind, either express or implied. This isinclusive of, but not limited to, the implied Warranties of merchantability, fitness for apartular purpose, or non-infringement. All material displayed, inclusive of, but notlimited to, all the text, images, audio, and video, made available is explicitly lackingin any warranty, expressed or implied, either by law or otherwise.
- Any communications made, information shared, or materials transmitted to the site bymeans of electronic mail or otherwise shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes, but is not limited to, any data, questions, comments, andsuggestions. Any such communications made, information shared, or materialstransmitted may be used by Transel or its affiliates for any purpose, including but notlimited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting, andposting. The user is further advised that all such data may also be used by Transel toconceptualise any ideas, and develop techniques and know-how for the purposes ofdeveloping, manufacturing, and marketing its products.
- The user is hereby considered informed that accessing any off-site pages or websiteslinked to the site is at their own risk, and that Transel does not review all the websiteslinked to the site, nor does it claim responsibility for any of the content madeavailable through such off-site links.
- Transel is at full liberty to revise and update the aforementioned Terms andConditions, and does not carry any liability to in any way inform the user of suchrevision. The user shall be bound by all such revisions and is therefore advised toperiodically visit this page to review the binding Terms and Conditions as applicableto them.