How to improve the look of your bathroom with utilities?
A lot of folks don’t realize it, but a bathroom is incomplete without accessories. While most of them are essential, there are a lot of options when it comes to choosing bathroom utilities in India. Let’s take a look at some good ones;
- A mirror is standard for any bathroom and they are of different sizes and designs. Variations could be from small mirrors to large ones, round, square or even hexagonal. A lot of them have unusual designs made deliberately to make them stand out and give character to the bathroom.
- Towel baskets are a good addition to any bathroom. Wicker or cane baskets are portable and lightweight and add a pop of colour. If the towels are of complementary colour, then all the better from an aesthetic point of view.
- Soap dispensers are a good way to stock up on your favourite liquid soap. And they last long, really long. Nowadays lotion dispensers have also found their way into bathrooms.
- An apothecary jar is also a good addition to the bathroom. A lot of people don’t use it, so you could be one of the ‘special’ ones and impress visiting guests. They are mostly used to store balls of cotton or other decorative items.
- A side table adds class to the bathroom. Place one beside the bath so that towels, cell phones, and other items of use are within easy reach. You cango ahead and experiment on what kind of a side table suits your purpose.
- A mantle is a great place to display as well as store items. You can place pictures of loved ones on the mantelpiece, or have jars containing fragrances on them just as an example.
- You can use sconces to hold candles in the bathroom; this gives it an old world feel. Since lighting plays an important part in a bathroom, you need to choose the position of the sconces carefully.
- Towel rings are a perfect thing to have in any bathroom, place one strategically near the basin or bath for easy access after a wash.
- Pay close attention to the primary light source in your bathroom. You can choose from anything between a simple fixture to more ornate ones, like chandeliers that glitter and dazzle, making you feel like royalty.
Many bathrooms have more unusual accessories and fixtures
; check them out online to get an idea of how it would look in your home bathroom. Take the plunge only after carefully considering all the aspects, including your budget.
< Back to Blog