How to Find the Best Bathroom Shower Channels?
The core of best shower lies in its channel or drain, however when it comes to purchasing the right one for your bathroom then which one should you choose? At first it might a simple question to answer: the best bathroom shower channels in India are the one that not only meet your requirements but at the same time flaunt their extraordinary appeal, adding a sense of style and functionality to the space. But, the answer turns out to be a complicated one as you come across several options around due to which the search for the best channels becomes quite difficult.
Well, the entire process can be simplified only when have four quick and easy steps by your side. Wondering what these steps are and how beneficial they can be? Read on to find out more!
1. Know the Options: Shower channels are available in a wide range of styles and designs, some of the common options include:
- Linear: The linear channels are long and rectangular drains that come with a solid cover as a result of which they can be installed on finished flooring. A major advantage of these channels is their sleek design that makes it compatible with almost any theme or style of bathrooms. These can be installed either at the entrance of the shower or against the wall.
- Square: The square channels are one of the cheapest and traditionally used shower drains found in almost every bathrooms. Considering the popularity of these drains, companies manufacture them in different styles and sizes, giving a luxurious and unique feel and appeal to them and all of that at an affordable value.
2. Understand How the Location Will Impact Your Choice:
- Tile-Top Linear: This is another popular shower drain that comes with a removable tile pan, camouflaging the drain to create a seamless look. The structure of these bathroom channels is similar to that of linear channels; the only difference is the tile top that matches with the surface of shower space.
Linear channels pitch shower floor in a single direction, unlike the conventional centre drains these do not require the floor to slope in one direction so that the water can be drained effectively. This is the reason why determining the location where you plan to install the bathroom shower channels in India
is important. If you plan to install them at the corners then liner channels can turn out to be a suitable choice, while square or tile-cover channels are best for central positions of the shower.3. Figure out Your Budget:
Once you are aware of the types, location and the priorities that you have, the third step is to work on your budget. While preparing your budget make sure that you take an account of the previous steps and then formulate an accurate value.4. Think Long-Term & Choose the Best: Bathroom shower channels in India
is a long-term investment as they are going to stay there for years to come. Therefore, consider the quality and durability of the channels and then choose nothing but the best for your bathrooms.
< Back to Blog