How to use cheap bathroom accessories in India to upgrade your private space?
We all have to admit that we spend a certain amount of time in the bathroom every day. Whether it is before going to the office or after returning, bathrooms play a crucial part as a component of the house. To liven up your bathroom with cheap bathroom accessories in India, we present a few ideas you can try out.
- Maybe you have an old fashioned bathroom and want to live it up to a contemporary design, it doesn’t mean that you have to rip out the tiles and go for a complete makeover running into a lot of money being spent. It is better to work with what you have on hand, and the subtle use of colour palates works very well if you take some inputs from a person versed in their use.
- Using tiles is expensive, and it is recommended that in order to save money, you should limit their use to high impact areas like floors, instead of the walls. As an alternative, you could also use tiles on a horizontal strip at eye level.
- Many people shell out a lot of money on counter tops. The key to saving on counter tops is to observe their colour and size. Neutral colours cost more, and hence you should take into consideration other colours as well.
- If you’re really on a tight budget, then painting over the existing colour is a good option. However, repainting takes more time to complete and you should take that into account. Because there is going to be a lot of moisture in the bathroom, invest in high quality paint so that it does not peel away.
- Consider the tiny details. Sink faucets, light fixtures and towel racks can be updated and they don’t cost an arm and a leg. Though they sound a bit insignificant, they can radically alter the appearance of the bathroom.
- Another important thing to check out is grout and caulk, get done with these as soon as possible, because they look unsightly. You do not need to worry because they come cheap.
- Try to redo things instead of ripping them out and going on a buying spree. Enlist the help of an interior decorator for a few hours because their advice is indeed valuable. Let them in on what changes you have in mind, and see what suggestions they can provide within your budget.
This way you can use cheap bathroom accessories in India
to give a fillip to the way the bathroom looks. Keep fragrances at hand too, because they help the bathroom smell nice.
< Back to Blog