How to go about buying bathroom shower accessories?
When it comes to choosing bathroom shower accessories in India, you do not have much choice and flexibility. You need to go with what you already have and improve on it to give your bathroom a whole new look and feel.
Let’s see how it’s done;
- The Colours: you need to consider the colours you want in use for your bathroom design before you actually start buying the accessories. It’s like drawing on an empty canvas, where the initial background is white. Most specialists recommend not using more than three dominant colours in your design incorporation. More colours will make the bathroom look badly styled and a bit outlandish. You need to choose colours and patterns that are complementary. It’s better if you choose colours that are earth colours and muted. Give a thought to how secondary colours will go with it.
- The Design: if you choose a minimalistic bathroom design, not only will it look sleek but also powerful. You will find that each accessory is standing out on its own and looking fantastic. The other advantage of using minimalistic design aesthetics is that it looks expensive, though it’s really not.
- Cosiness: if you focus on warm and gentle colours, including the accessories and artwork, your bathroom will project a sense of cosiness for sure. Cozy bathroom designs will make you and the family feel relaxed and comfortable as well.
- Lighting: the lighting in the bathroom is an essential feature. No corner should look dark and uninviting. A good light fixture from reputed manufacturers will add dollops of transformation to the whole design. You can use recessed lighting, chandeliers, or ceiling lights with a warm glow. Pendants are for those who want the minimalist approach.
- Storage: you need to have lots of storage space in the bathroom because every member of the family will have their own toiletries and accessories. You can use different kinds of storage space like baskets, jars, vanities, cabinets and drawers, as well as shelves.
Bathroom shower accessories in India
- Essentials: these include things like a shower curtain, a shower mat, towels, towel racks, soap dishes, shampoo holders, and a lot of other things. In choosing these you need to be circumspect so that the colours and design go along with the overall theme of the bathroom.
is essential items, and you need to look into your demands to see which ones you need, they vary from person to person.
< Back to Blog